Monday, November 4, 2019

No Agreement: Blame On Both Sides

I nearly forgot to post on here today. I was going to post earlier, but then thought I might as well wait until there was a bit more news regarding any BXP/Tory alliance. Then I completely forgot, and it's only just hit me I haven't posted anything. Either way there hasn't been much more news sadly.

I'm still expecting some kind of stand down at some point over the next week or so, but it's starting to reach the point now where people are panicking. With a growing amount of niggle online between Faragists and Borisites.

As I mentioned yesterday I think blame has to lie on both sides. People seem to be placing the blame predominantly on the Brexit Party. However, the Conservative party aren't really offering BXP very much. If anything. They seem to be approaching this election as business as usual. Hoping for a Conservative majority with no need or desire for any sort of compact with the Brexit Party.

Again, people just expect Farage to stand down his troops. Yet before the election was called everyone on the leave side of the argument was hoping for and expecting some kind of agreement. It made perfect sense.

That was the whole reason Brexiteers were so confident in demanding a GE.

No comments:

Post a Comment