Saturday, November 9, 2019

The A to Z of GE

As I briefly stated yesterday I'm attempting to get a sense of the entire country before polling day. The method I've hit upon is a very simple one. I'm visiting this A-Z of the constituencies on the BBC News website and slowly working my way through them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies

I did "A" today. Lots of Scottish and Welsh constituencies beginning with A it seems.

At present it only shows the election results from 2017 and 2015. It doesn't show who'll be standing this time round. I don't know if this will update once the information about whose standing starts to solidify. Either way it's quite handy familiarising myself with all the names and places. Along with how they voted last time out.

Whether it actually adds any value to my output on this blog remains to be seen, but I'm finding it quite interesting nonetheless.

Very geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment