Sunday, December 27, 2020

..a short tribute

This post is just a short tribute. The YouTuber known as Jeff C died recently. I didn't know him personally, but I've followed his work for a long time now. So much so that his voice has been a regular fixture in my life these last five or six years or so. I'm saddened and quite shocked by his sudden death. In fact, part of the reason I'm posting is to try and process it myself. Since I found out yesterday evening I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

He was a great man. One of the great voices of our time.

I'm sharing the video below as it seemed quite fitting. I only came across it and watched it for the first time last night when I was downloading some of his other videos and livestreams to keep for posterity. He was a truly good man and he will be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment