Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Strawberry Jam is the Best Jam - Contents

I haven't posted much on here over the last month or so, however, I have been busy ..and no, I wasn't busy the whole month making AI Brexit Girl images. I did say, back in December, that I was going to do an article explaining how to 'fix your aesthetic compass using strawberry jam.' I had a little too much to say for a single article though, so it morphed into a little booklet or series of articles. That's finished now, so I can finally upload it here. The writing style is slightly different to my normal style, meaning I'm not entirely sure if it's horrendous or not. If I'm happy with it in six months' time I'll turn it into a little PDF, if not it'll just remain here, hidden amidst the weeds of old opinions. I'll upload the chapters or pieces in reverse order, just so they flow in the right direction for anyone visiting the blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment