Wednesday, February 7, 2024

The Adventures of Brexit Girl

I've been playing around with AI and I've came up with a new superhero. (Yes, this is what people with too much time on their hands do.)


It's Brexit Girl. With so many media polls seeming to show support for Brexit at an all time low I figured we needed some help. She has a pet fox called "Sovereign" and spends her time beating up people like Guy Verhofstadt, Batman-style.

I already have a full comic book world order mapped out. Her arch nemesis is 'Stop Brexit Man' Steve Bray, who answers directly to Cardinal Richelieu from Dogtanian.

(28 views; the sheer reach we have)

Obviously, all great heroes need to be flawed, so I was thinking her major flaw could be stupidity (dressed up as ditziness). I like the idea of her conforming to the stereotype Remainers have of Brexiteers. Like she doesn't know what the Schengen Area is, but still ends up winning the day each episode, to their frustration.

Incidentally, I used Gencraft to make the image. You get 10 free image prompts a day with a free account. It's a little hit and miss, but fun to play around with. If you want to make your own Brexit Girl it's: female superhero; anime; orange red hair; pet fox; union jack outfit ..and variations on that theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment