Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year, New Projects

New Year's Day. So a bit of a fresh start. I've decided that for the next month or so I'm going to stop posting daily. I've been posting daily since about May and it's been quite a good exercise. However, I have other writing projects to get cracking with at the moment and this is eating into my time a fair bit. Plus, it seems very quiet on the political front at present. Eerily quiet. So it might be a good time to take a break.

I think I might try to post once a week for the foreseeable future just to keep things ticking over. I will start posting daily again at some point though as I deem it really useful. Perhaps I will use this blog to post little updates about what I'm doing elsewhere too.

Have a great new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment