Thursday, February 13, 2020

Cabinet Reshuffle Today

I've been watching it all unfold. Quite a change around. Classic Dom as they say. It really seems like they want to get motoring. My one reservation is Andrea Leadsom going. Anyone that was reading this blog last year during the Tory leadership race will know how much I like her. She always seems to me like a very safe and sensible pair of hands. Never puts a foot wrong in interviews. So that's a minor concern.

Of course, I don't know any of these people aside from what I see in the media really. So it's hard to have an opinion. Ultimately you can only judge things by results, and it's way too early to judge the Boris/Cummings era yet. It's hard not to be excited by the Cummings energy, zeal and methodology though.


It's like having an impish Machiavelli running the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment