Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Boris Johnson Mainstream Media Advent Calendar

It seems like every day there'll now be some story about Boris. First the wine sofa incident, now "far-right links" ..speaking to Steve Bannon that one is. Tomorrow no doubt something else.

(The Observer, Bannon Boris links)

Personally I really like Bannon, so that's a big plus for me. It gets my hopes up.

It stands to reason there could be some big reveals to come. The media tend to build these things to some kind of crescendo. I think the final vote is the 22nd or 23rd of July if I recall correctly. So it's a whole month of stories. It might be fun to keep a record. Like an advent calendar we may get a nice little story every day.

22nd June: Wine-sofa.
23rd June: "Far-right" Bannon links
24th June: ????
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment