Saturday, July 27, 2019

My Books - Available on Amazon

A little bit of shameless self-promotion now. I'm just posting here so I can have a little link to my books in the sidebar. They both bear little relation to the stuff I post on this blog, so I'm being a little bit cheeky crowbarring them in here. Still though, if you can't promote yourself on your own blogs where can you do it :)

My recent publication is Civilisation Judas, which I've just published on Amazon in the last week or so. Hence this post.

Kindle Version: Amazon US / Amazon UK
Paperback: Amazon US / Amazon UK

(Civilisation Judas, paperback version)

My other book is about red hair of all topics and is titled An Esoteric History of Red Hair.

Kindle Version: Amazon US / Amazon UK
Paperback: Amazon US / Amazon UK

(An Esoteric History
of Red Hair)

I should mention that both books are essentially available for free on my other blogs. Though there may be a few more spelling and grammar mistakes on those ones (I publish them as 1st drafts on the blogs, then edit them into shape for full publication).



No comments:

Post a Comment