Thursday, October 31, 2019

Hallow's Eve.

Hallow's Eve. Hello.

We're still waiting to see where the Brexit Party will stand candidates. How many and where they stand should be interesting. It's Labour dominating the airwaves at the moment though. To be fair Corbyn is a great campaigner and as barmy as I think their policies are I feel they'll do okay. I keep seeing a lot of normal-type people sharing pro-Corbyn stuff on social media. I remember back in 2017 seeing lots of people getting on board with Corbyn online. I wasn't really surprised when they did well. Again, I've said this before on here. I think Blairite Labourism was always on the wane and that Corbyn was a shot in the arm electorally. Also the message, though incoherent is appealing to many people. The whole redistribution line. Lots of people just intuitively like it.

Hopefully they'll get wiped out across the country, but they shouldn't be underestimated.

On a lighter note I tried to make my Dominic Cummings pumpkin image a little more horrific and Halloween looking. I think this is the best it's going to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment