Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Defund The Crazy

Yesterday I spoke of the hysteria in the UK. It's nothing compared to what's going on in America at the moment. The footage of Nancy Pelosi 'taking the knee' was really quite something. I normally don't like to question the sanity of the people I disagree with. I think it's pretty unfair, and a slippery slope. However, this does look quite deluded. It's hard not to see it as some sort of collective mental breakdown.

(Quite crazy o_O)

We've also had the calls to 'defund the police', with Minneapolis City Council already heading down that road. Which again is quite mad. As I type I'm sat listening to Fox's Tucker Carlson who's arguing that it's all a big power play. The Democrats essentially taking a scythe to the broadly Trump-supporting cops in order to replace them with their own leftist enforcers.

Of course the constant talk of 'public safety' is quite reminiscent of the French Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment