Wednesday, June 17, 2020

football, a break from politics ..or not

I'm going to have to take a little break from my space blog posts today ..the Premier League is back. So I have to focus on my fantasy premier league team. I've got my priorities right. It's a nice break to be honest. Only marred by the fact that football is so heavily politicised today. I'm dreading to see just how much politics we'll have rammed down our throats as things kick off this evening. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

This week we've had the Marcus Rashford school voucher issue too. Obviously it's hard to disagree with children getting meal vouchers. Plus Marcus Rashford seems like a sincere young man. However, it's nevertheless frustrating watching the media once again drive the narrative.

It's good to actually see some football though, so I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment