Saturday, September 28, 2019

November Election ??

Another day where I almost forgot to post. Which tells you I don't really have very much to talk about :)

So a nice short post.

Though saying that I was reading some interesting tweets earlier on. Suggesting that we'll be looking at an election in November. I think the plan being on the Boris side to force through a no deal Brexit (if parliament doesn't back a deal). Then go to the people. Essentially saying "you be the judge of my actions", "this is not an issue for the courts".

It's an attractive plan. If indeed it is the plan. After all, I am getting this from Twitter.

Again, as I've mentioned before. My general view is that the "remain alliance" will go to any lengths to postpone an election. Hoping to push something devastating to Brexit through parliament while they still have the numbers. Can Team Boris stop that though? I'm now a bit more optimistic.

Finally, it's also worth noting that the GLA (the Greater London Authority) have referred Boris to the police watchdog over alleged impropriety whilst he was mayor of London. Meaning a possible criminal investigation. The convenient timing shouldn't need pointing out to anyone. It's no doubt yet another example of the remain establishment pulling every single possible lever at their disposal to stop Brexit actualising.

No comments:

Post a Comment