Saturday, September 14, 2019

..short post, long way from GE (I think)

I'll keep it short and sweet today. I'm too distracted by football. I keep telling myself to take a step back from Brexit, and yet I continue to annoy people on Twitter. I just can't help it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Across the country it feels like Remainers are losing support and losing the argument. However, this parliament isn't going anywhere near an election.

Corbyn seems in campaign mode, but I think they just keep telling him there'll be an election soon knowing full well they can spin another crisis a few months down the line. I think the people really pulling the strings - the likes of Blair, Starmer, etc - have plans to either have another referendum or just cancel Brexit outright. The gap between the people and parliament will only get bigger and bigger the longer we go without a general election. So it'll be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment