Monday, September 23, 2019

Tories At War. A and B.

Think I'll do a little late night post. I've just watched the Channel 4 documentary Tories At War. As ever with these behind-the-scenes type documentaries they're always fascinating to watch for anyone interested in British politics.

My main takeaway from it was that;

a) the Brexiting Tories aren't especially good at concealing their intentions.

And that;

b) it seemed from watching it that some were genuinely considering promising an election in October, only to then switch it to November 5th.

Firstly with (b). I'm not sure if it was simply the editing of the documentary that made it look like this. The bit that gave this impression was a section where the Brexit-backing billionaire Crispin Odey was being interviewed. In it he seemed to be relishing the prospect of this happening. Though again, he may just have been reacting to the prospect of it. It having been suggested by the interviewer, on the back of it being suggested in the press at the time. So it doesn't necessarily imply some prior or inner knowledge of what the Boris plan was.

Still, it's moved me to now think that it was more on the table than I first thought. I initially just assumed it was an excuse not to call an election on the part of the remainers. After all, you'd have thought a Tory / Brexit Party alliance would've cleaned up whenever an election was called. Before or after the leave date. Again though, I'm guessing.

As for (a). I get the impression that Brexiteers in parliament and elsewhere don't quite understand what they're up against. It's certainly not just remainer politicians in parliament.

It's; The EU and the whole globalist project itself. The mainstream media for sure. Perhaps intel. agencies - (as if those backing the EU don't have spies and intelligence networks). In fact, it's probably intel that reaches very much into Britain's intel itself. Just as much of the civil service are essentially pro-EU, and, it could be said, working to those ends.

The remainers in parliament are just the visible tip of the sword. So giving Channel 4 full access is a bit like letting the enemy in at the gates. We're certainly not seeing behind the scenes footage of Blair, Mandelson, Macron and the various billionaire globalists backing them on our TV screens that's for sure.

Obviously it's easy for me to sit behind a laptop screen and criticise, but I can't help but feel we on the Brexit side are getting outmanoeuvred again. Hopefully I'm wrong. Of course, it should be the High Court judgement tomorrow (or rather later today I should say). So we'll see where all that leaves things. If the Brexit side were trying to out-sneak the sneaks with this prorogation in a big way then that really would give added impetus and moral high ground to those on the remain side. Especially if they have more knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes than I do sat here with just what I'm shown on the TV screen.

For what it's worth my advice to any high ranking Brexiteers would be to always act as though the remain elite can see and hear every conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment