Thursday, December 5, 2019

Changing Dynamics

I'll keep it short as I don't have a great deal of time today.

We had the Middlesbrough hustings last night. Sadly I wasn't there, so I only have secondhand accounts of what happened, but apparently the Brexit Party candidate Faye Clements got heckled so much she couldn't even answer her first question and had to walk off.

Again, I don't know what happened for certain, so can't really pass judgement. However, given the way this campaign has unfolded so far I don't really find it surprising. Having looked at the response on social media though I think it's probably working in Faye Clements' favour. So it could be one of those turning point moments. It's certainly changed the dynamics quite a bit.

Seven days of madness left now.

No comments:

Post a Comment