Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Miles Away in a Manger

Yeah, not doing much today either. Still too lazy. Slept in til 3:30 pm ! (working nights has completely messed up my body clock). I went to bed early, shattered, but after falling asleep for about an hour or so I ended up awake most of the night. No sign of Santa. I did get some presents though, so he must have worked some magic.

Also, I've started listening to The Count of Monte Cristo in audiobook form. Getting through another chapter last night. I've been meaning to read it for such a long time, but I struggle to focus time on works of fiction. I find it much easier (and I guess more useful) reading non-fiction. So I've finally decided to give audiobooks a whirl. Pretty good so far.

Merry Christmas readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment