Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Place Your Bets Now Please

I was looking at the betting odds for the Middlesbrough constituency. The following comes via oddschecker.com which gives an overview of all the odds offered by the various betting outlets, highlighting the most generous ones (which is what I'm using).

Labour 1/40
Conservative 16/1
Brexit Party 33/1
Antony High 66/1
Liberal Democrats 125/1
Greens 250/1

The 66/1 for Antony High at SkyBet seems a decent punt. The other two prices offered on him winning are both 33/1. The fact that so few are even offering a price suggests the bookies aren't entirely up to speed when it comes to individual constituencies.

I may as well look at the Hartlepool odds too while I'm here.

Labour 4/7
Conservative 7/2
Brexit Party 5/1
Liberal Democrats 100/1

I'm tempted to have a flutter now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment