Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Earth Flagged

Post number two. A few weeks back I was brainstorming ideas concerning my fresh air and liberty plans. You may remember I came up with a flag consisting of two halves - blue on top, green below. Symbolising the horizon. Green fields and blue skies. In keeping with the natural theme.

This morning, half-jokingly, I was thinking out loud that it could be an earth flag. For all the peoples of the Earth. I'm still not too keen on the actual shades of green and blue though. It looks very gaudy.


I then attempted to scratch one together with actual scenery. A palette to aim for.

(very much better ..when I get the funds for
world domination I'll remove the watermarks)

I then added to British flag to make a revamped Commonwealth flag.

(come to think of it the watermark
gives it a nice meme aesthetic)

All joking aside I actually genuinely quite like this. I think I've found my standard.

I've tried to change the flag to these colours, but it's not quite the same when you don't have the natural richness of the colour gradients.


Certainly more tolerable than the one at the top though.

..slowly but surely I'm developing a vision for the coming century :)

No comments:

Post a Comment