Monday, May 25, 2020

Strange Days

Well I said get the popcorn. It's been an interesting last day or so. There isn't really much point in relaying everything, it's all over the news anyway (at least in the UK that is). Yesterday we had the media going hell for leather after Dominic Cummings. Today a Cummings press conference in the rose garden of No. 10.

It's been interesting to watch. I've learnt a lot ..mainly that I don't know as much as I thought I did. What the hell is going on and what comes next I have no idea.

It was strangely satisfying watching Boris not sack Cummings yesterday though. The press were in a right tizz over that. I enjoyed it. However, I enjoyed it with the nagging feeling that there may be more going on than meets the eye and that perhaps I shouldn't be getting too sucked in to the whole pantomime.

No comments:

Post a Comment