Thursday, May 7, 2020

No Tetris Today ..so far anyway

I'm doing very well with my Tetris detox. Not a single game since yesterday's post 😇. My eyes are beginning to recover. I might finally get some work done.

Anyway, this afternoon I watched a few Yale lectures about disease. Very interesting. The one below in particular had especial resonance with today's situation. Well worth watching.

(Contagionism versus Anticontagionsim
- Yale Courses)

This whole event has really pushed me down a new avenue of interest. I would've never paid this much attention to diseases, and the science and history behind them, had it not been for all this. It's been a real crash course. Certainly one of the few positives to come out of this situation. I'm sure it's been the same for many people. I wonder what impact this will have on our wider society over the next few years as all these newly educated people start offering their opinions. Perhaps it might lead to some new health paradigms.

No comments:

Post a Comment